Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shred It with Jillian Michaels

My dear friend, Andrea, was the one who started it. She kept telling me about this workout dvd she does at home since she doesn't really like the gym. So, one night while we were hanging out at her house, I insisted (despite the approaching bed time hour) that we try it out. After ten minutes, I was swetting like crazy! What was this magical video? Who is Jillian Michaels??

So, I set out to find out for myself. I purchased the dvd from Target (thank you Target gift cards!) and brought it home. I tried level 1 and decided then and there that this was the one. Yes, Jillian and I would become good friends. And of course, like the loving wife that I am, I asked Tim to do it with me (or he was an amazing husband and volunteered...but I digress). He, like me, struggled through the first level. However, together, we laugh and giggle our way through twenty minutes of cardio/strength/core torture.

So, I just wanted to give kudos to Andrea, Tim and everyone at Peet's for encouraging me in this pursuit of glory with Jilian Michaels. You should definitely buy it (we'd let you borrow it, but we're addicted- sorry!).

No comments:

Post a Comment