Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now and Then



December 11th, 2007, is a day that will go down in infamy! That was the day of our first date. Hard to believe how time flies by so quickly, yet so slowly at the same time! May 11th will mark our 15th month of being together! I have been so blessed to get to know this man and to learn how to love him more each day. I was looking through my pictures last night and came upon this one, taken near the end of December. We don't look much different, but our lives have certainly changed since then!


I have married my best friend. It is the best feeling in the entire world! I cannot explain how surreal it still feels, but it is such a relief to not have to say goodbye anymore!
So, we are seeking prayer for job stuff. Tim wont be back @ Multnomah until the end of August, so we are seeking prayer for new clients and possibly a summer position.
I am looking into personal training more deeply and would love prayer for finances and time.
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement! God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment